I quit my job and decided to go backpacking. Below are my updates from the trail. I hope to just post enough pictures and details to make you all jealous. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jokecamp/ - Joe

Friday, October 24, 2008

Inventory for the trip


Inventory for the trip, originally uploaded by jokecamp.

I leave for Oklahoma City tomorrow and I have all the items I need (or think I need) for the trip. It all fits into the backpack and there is some spare room in the backpack.

-Backpack (50 Liters)
-Jansport backpack
-Snug Pack Sleeping bag
-Nylon dry bag (5 Liters)
-Three pair of socks
-Three pair of underwear
-Two pair convertible pants
-Gym shorts
-Four shirts (one long sleeve)
-Toiletries pouch
-Digital camera
-Notebook and pens
-Ziplock bag for first aid items
-Poncho
-Small towel

No comments: