I quit my job and decided to go backpacking. Below are my updates from the trail. I hope to just post enough pictures and details to make you all jealous. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jokecamp/ - Joe

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hopping off the big green Kiwi Bus


Kiwi Experience Bus, originally uploaded by jokecamp.

I've finished the Kiwi Experience bus tour of New Zealand. The bus was lots of fun and everytime I stepped on I got the chance to meet about forty new young travellers. I made a lot of good friends but I am happy to be getting off the bus for now. Four or so weeks on the bus has taken its toll on me.

Tomorrow I will be leaving ChristChurch and heading to a farm house outside Westport, New Zealand. I will be staying with a family for a few weeks and helping them out around the place. It will be nice to relax and stay in one place for a bit and give me a chance to figure out the next part of my trip.

No comments: